Skip to main content

TECH VIEW: 7 AWESOME WINDOWS KEY SHORTCUTS YOU NEVER USED OR KNEW ABOUT.


Yes, you've been using Windows for a very long time but i can bet you you hardly know these awesome shortcuts. After Viewing them, make sure you try them out and see how fast and cool they are Some shortcuts to boost your productivity includes.

The first one is to load up the lock screen
Windows logo key  + LLock your PC

The Next One is to Load up the file explorer
Windows logo key  + EOpen File Explorer

This One is to Open The Charms Bar (Exclusive to Win 8)
Windows logo key  + Shift + C
Or Windows logo key + C
Open the charms menu

This One is to load up Settings(Win 8+)
Windows logo key  + IOpen Settings

This one is to Maximize an App Window
Windows logo key  + Up arrowMaximize the window

To Open Desktop(Kind of Minimizing)
Windows logo key  + Alt + DDisplay and hide the date and time on the desktop

To Minimize All Windows.
Windows logo key  + MMinimize all windows
And a bonus shortcut. This is not exaclty a shortcut but is one of the fastest ways to check the specs/ full summary of a system without using the trackpad or mouse.
its just 3 easy steps.

Open the Run box.
Windows logo key  + RTo Open the Run Dialog Box

Then inside the box, type "msinfo32" and hit the enter key.
Immediately after that, The system information would pop up.

Comments

The Popular Posts

DOOM PATROL

   The second DC Universe Live Action show; Doom Patrol just premiered and I must say, it was a really interesting watch. Following the lives of the Doom Patrol, a team of very strange heroes who we first encounter during an episode of Titans, the show sheds more light on how they came to be the "freaks" that they are now through a brilliant narrator who ties into the episode and beautiful acting from every member of the cast.   If you saw them in Titans, you might have been pissed off by the actor who played Chief there. I thought he was horrible and the show recast him with a much better and intense actor who carries each scene he's in. With just the first episode, I was very impressed by how funny, serious and emotional it was. Unlike the show before it, Doom Patrol managed to start off on a high note with so many possibilities, it actually manage to do the whole team dynamic better than the Titan show.  I could actually feel the bond amongst each member ...

Samurai Jack's Finale Review!

If you grew up watching jack try to defeat aku and you got sad cause you never got a conclusion well the new season given to you by adult swim got you covered...it has 10 episodes and most weren't the best but they all had top notch voice acting and animation. The finale episode picks up were episode 9 left off with Aku capturing our awesome samurai and Ashi still in control of Aku.It's not Aku unless he gloats so in typical fashion Aku streamed a live video of samurai Jack chained and about to be killed...it was funny because he used the montage of the original show, which was a nice nod.All those who jack has helped since season 1 watched as he was tortured and they all joined together to attack Aku's headquarters... They all fired at Aku but with him being all powerful he wasn't affected....While all this was happening my guy Jack was trying to bring his babe back to the light side so he can slide into her DM😂😂😂...am just kidding he just wanted her to su...

BLACK PANTHER: SPOILER REVIEW

  If you haven ’ t seen black panther,I don ’t think you’d understand this post because I’ll be talking about things that happened rather than explaining them like most spoiler reviews. With that being said,let us march on. We saw the bright side of wakanda as well as it ’s hidden dark history and so now,its time to talk about. I’ll start of by talking about who everyone is talking about and that is no one else but Erik Killmonger.   Erik Killmonger and Ulysyss Klaw are now my favorite villains. In fact, unlike many I actually preferred Klaw as a villain but maybe that was because Killmonger was more of an antagonist(yes,they can be different)to me. Klaw just wanted vibranium so he could fuck shit up but Erik’s grievance was more personal and it challenged T’challa’s ideals because who Erik had become was a result of his father’s(King T’chaka) mistake I’ll go into that in a bit.  Black Panther shows us just how impressive Wakanda is because it’s ...

WHOLE LOTTA RED: A REVIEW

After two damn years of waiting [definitely not me], Carti finally drops the album! I wasn't going to make a review BUT when I heard Carti, in Punk Monk , say "... I don't rap, I write poems..." I was like: Whole Lotta Red is Playboi Carti's second studio album and as I've earlier stated, a highly anticipated project. And Carti takes a weird, twisted and unsurprisingly dark route with this album. I mean did you see the merch? Anyways, the WLR comprises of 24 songs. Yes. I know. That's a lot. But Carti feels it's fine. You get more songs for the wait? 🤔 Man really brought hieroglyphics to his track naming 😭. I kinda respect Carti for embodying many trolls. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger yeah? Before I review the songs, we have to talk about the album art. C'mon Carti. Why this? Sigh . Weak ass album art. This just screams low effort. The album has three categories according to my ears: absolute trash, confessions and pretty okay. ...