Skip to main content

The Originals: No Always And Forever


   The Spinoff of the vampire diaries has finally ended and after spending 5 years of my life watching it I can only use one sentence to summarize how I felt after seeing it "what the fuck did I just watch"?.
         
                * MILD SPOILERS AHEAD*

Now,this season has a whole has been bad like...more bad than season 4 but I was like "I'll manage,it's the final season,I need to just be patient with them". I should have opted out long ago,I honestly don't know why Julie Plec(the show runner) is so inconsistent with the universe and bad at ending things. I gave her a pass for shitty The Vampire Diaries ending but this one just vexes me so much.

   How can you hunt us with the "always and  forever" quote since the vampire diaries and not let us see it happen. I mean ...what was the point of everything?.
I never liked Hayley but when they killed her earlier this season,part of me was like "this was a dumb move" but I ran with it because I believed there would be a well crafted emotional ending.

So far,the only thing Julie Plec has been able to do is kill of her most interesting characters and not give them proper send offs. The only person so far that was even treated with respect has to be Josh,I mean you got to see him have his happy ending. While my boy Klaus got Thanos'd(note:to be "Thanos'd" means to be turned to dust).

  Almost all seasons of the Originals have had terrible endings,from Klaus's evil aunty(can't remember her name) wanting the love of Esther, to the hollow being split amongst the Mikaelson's to Klaus and Elijah being Thanos'd.

 The people(Julie Plec)behind the show had no intention of even making this finale the closure fans had expected ever since this one announced to be the final season. Instead they used it as a marketing campaign to promote Legacies which I know a lot of people will not be interested in watching.

They were a lot of more story arcs that should have been explored but instead they decided to make this whole season the advertisement campaign for Legacies. I mean if the CW wanted to make a new show about the universe, why couldn't they just continue The Originals for the time being instead of making that stupid thing they called a series finale.

 Speaking of how stupid the finale was,why would you bring Camille back for that cameo if she wasn't going to be shown with Klaus in like the afterlife or something?.

I honestly feel like Julie Plec gets all her dumb ideas from a fortune cookie or something,she just pours randomness into storyboards and gives the actors dumb scripts to read. I honestly don't believe that any of the cast members loved the way the show ended.

 First they kill of Hayley, then misuse Elijah for a whole season, sideline Marcel,try so hard to make Hope the new Elena,kill off Vincent's love interest,bring back Davina for just one stupid episode and now they messed up by Killing Klaus without making us feel like all he had done to redeem himself was worth it.

If you're just starting the originals I beg of you,stop don't watch that show anymore or better yet,lower your expectations because this finale is just plane horrible. I mean for a show that had such great villains from Baba Tunde to Marcel(yes,he was a villain) to Lucian, this was just a frustrating season and terrible finale.

 All in all,the tagline of "always and forever" didn't survive because in the end you have no idea if Elijah or Klaus ever find peace. They still added a stupid new story of going to get the cure from Mystic falls for Rebecca and I have big feeling that they only did that to tease something in legacies. They're lucky nothing happened to my boy Kol because he's truly the smartest original,he's kind of like deadpool because he's always pointing out how outrageously dumb the world they live in is.

  If you enjoyed this read,don't forget to like share and subscribe!....and if you didn't like it,you could like share it to your friends and mock it...you know?

Comments

The Popular Posts

DOOM PATROL

   The second DC Universe Live Action show; Doom Patrol just premiered and I must say, it was a really interesting watch. Following the lives of the Doom Patrol, a team of very strange heroes who we first encounter during an episode of Titans, the show sheds more light on how they came to be the "freaks" that they are now through a brilliant narrator who ties into the episode and beautiful acting from every member of the cast.   If you saw them in Titans, you might have been pissed off by the actor who played Chief there. I thought he was horrible and the show recast him with a much better and intense actor who carries each scene he's in. With just the first episode, I was very impressed by how funny, serious and emotional it was. Unlike the show before it, Doom Patrol managed to start off on a high note with so many possibilities, it actually manage to do the whole team dynamic better than the Titan show.  I could actually feel the bond amongst each member ...

Samurai Jack's Finale Review!

If you grew up watching jack try to defeat aku and you got sad cause you never got a conclusion well the new season given to you by adult swim got you covered...it has 10 episodes and most weren't the best but they all had top notch voice acting and animation. The finale episode picks up were episode 9 left off with Aku capturing our awesome samurai and Ashi still in control of Aku.It's not Aku unless he gloats so in typical fashion Aku streamed a live video of samurai Jack chained and about to be killed...it was funny because he used the montage of the original show, which was a nice nod.All those who jack has helped since season 1 watched as he was tortured and they all joined together to attack Aku's headquarters... They all fired at Aku but with him being all powerful he wasn't affected....While all this was happening my guy Jack was trying to bring his babe back to the light side so he can slide into her DM😂😂😂...am just kidding he just wanted her to su...

BLACK PANTHER: SPOILER REVIEW

  If you haven ’ t seen black panther,I don ’t think you’d understand this post because I’ll be talking about things that happened rather than explaining them like most spoiler reviews. With that being said,let us march on. We saw the bright side of wakanda as well as it ’s hidden dark history and so now,its time to talk about. I’ll start of by talking about who everyone is talking about and that is no one else but Erik Killmonger.   Erik Killmonger and Ulysyss Klaw are now my favorite villains. In fact, unlike many I actually preferred Klaw as a villain but maybe that was because Killmonger was more of an antagonist(yes,they can be different)to me. Klaw just wanted vibranium so he could fuck shit up but Erik’s grievance was more personal and it challenged T’challa’s ideals because who Erik had become was a result of his father’s(King T’chaka) mistake I’ll go into that in a bit.  Black Panther shows us just how impressive Wakanda is because it’s ...

WHOLE LOTTA RED: A REVIEW

After two damn years of waiting [definitely not me], Carti finally drops the album! I wasn't going to make a review BUT when I heard Carti, in Punk Monk , say "... I don't rap, I write poems..." I was like: Whole Lotta Red is Playboi Carti's second studio album and as I've earlier stated, a highly anticipated project. And Carti takes a weird, twisted and unsurprisingly dark route with this album. I mean did you see the merch? Anyways, the WLR comprises of 24 songs. Yes. I know. That's a lot. But Carti feels it's fine. You get more songs for the wait? 🤔 Man really brought hieroglyphics to his track naming 😭. I kinda respect Carti for embodying many trolls. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger yeah? Before I review the songs, we have to talk about the album art. C'mon Carti. Why this? Sigh . Weak ass album art. This just screams low effort. The album has three categories according to my ears: absolute trash, confessions and pretty okay. ...